Re: [Gen-art] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-6lo-deadline-time-03

Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net> Sat, 09 February 2019 05:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=earthlink.net; s=dk12062016; t=1549691963; bh=Z/FUIY/TZ15L3aOaASCLZqwclIM9fOWtR0Xa ArJ4okA=; h=Received:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Message-ID:Date: User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace: X-Originating-IP; b=MCqvIe5N2R/0cUzVNVQ2W6ZaA8hFxKfp0lnZTA+jn8wtp2 0hNIX0WXnXL71mZbON1bVrXf8QhaJQww+WFPtYnI3A1kU2B/4a4j+x20Dy85uH6hRaJ cIbPDI2SGieYliaMszYjyhSAdLijPEzSoUxt2pF8r59Qrt8cjax8ya12t4AQlW9uA05 pEs5vDeZcLlZxakwVS1hRALDToovNGVdWWE89k3soR90OxJ3WqM5V419+xz6gwHxn0r VA0IgYyWwvgvBqjMq4NJmWqDgdH8rS8ISp60AHw7bBBZHiQ4FM6YH8+dtiPHmEiJgxi 5miwXpKezKgjEQOj/mSwrKsD1RJQ==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=OsweZnKqbLzfZr/rwH28n8L81nvgwm/NgfMhWFMeVJ2vco0oXVxaFQ/2cnjE+gCXRZSvJLM98MCSlIckmi3wJWCpkrn3Au2OBUIA27TuAbzWWxJbblmTVNsrdNMPmqYQdnV05SgBKV5M9rUdvgJtuNncdYEO4f5s9xXIGvyaQ+BNDRThPcWtcbMm1BKUXwq1H0MwbKZp/B6bZNaZKAAY8B6RABeFspZxakHPMll5mS7sBAy3/C1w3MbMrmH7AB06ynWFWEu0dn71HIPV9MVwuVOFfMF12Pp3lJDxwCM+/MU2iwJ8grpC1KeLJJ2GrVPbKwyj56LvW43p/QTRZ/pqSA==; h=Received:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;