Re: [Gendispatch] Meetings summary

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 14 October 2020 16:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=K0gMQ1XOdZvJe144Sks37NSYEC3AygI4LgvycIdWagg=; b=eiJcqFaP/y2B7K0zxNx5mQt81bsB9+l/HRMAP4xDjRz4YtPZMDzRu7i3u5C5QlRM+G 0oibQYTJuJY+qCKTcnPhxHBG36C7f2ABnaSPoil5Do+V9E3GgQLf6MPW91LGReE7vUkq 4S6LemGPULXDLoKX7quHJWAsOZHDK+o3NOl1K5/uXf0M1ynp1Dr7nDXjVHUKgJ2dwAGf eZX+LkkxTD0Tilk1O1tJOBCXKljahuU7Leb8S7ysFewsgQyMNnTrWFaz9/nq6PiRzfSz JTrkLRsd76kPCj0AKT63BXzA9FJhWvqr3J2l3gM/fyNy2Dg9fxMUZjzYLaDqmSAsGT7a 0eng==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=K0gMQ1XOdZvJe144Sks37NSYEC3AygI4LgvycIdWagg=; b=fAp1O9Aa9bxb8SWoCfcUoFFVcyccB5+rhx4YXnRnXeOcxkeELGZveARZ+BVe+clNaq WE9EGIb2eAzXPgbML2ybTkR+i4o1FtntuDUAdv9q0h9v7fOKLg4M0tqb5mPBlyFIcqvJ kVyZaVjHv06k/Ion3e/U2RLKg2DJ2nxvqMWxvj0u9IaeFvaqUO5CHTFPw7y+uUgGHb/0 iF9qr+yGgF/A0CBED6gG5/kKBcWutsXaOSO9rFIbXUgHgTErTfZ+4dCiWPuaDqGZ4DEw vCTmn0riQWv0I8zt0+cCnzdDXUi+DlJgRKfeag2FAVzWrIkkBIyCnPx+lO33O3+PHgiy rErQ==