Re: [Gendispatch] WG Review: General Area Dispatch (gendispatch)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 08 October 2019 19:18 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=gZcVtY+KlWoimrd2uTVTyYDF/DcEa775yKVJpqws6dw=; b=MUgn/T5KYlUaPQMkOsbHuJ8pFEmTJSnqs+Up3Xx5xi1lc/vcCJHUEtYA1XssfdHEWS /+SseIoXha9t/ykFzP0NsGOGdWmDGAJKnbMGhL6hHJdcT7aHBK5iE6N46SAPFITWrHs/ wt4FsiXWMD06kcMQWyOqJ3b7wth7+wIvFHf/tF6mdPbBzc/eslDAzpKIR6f/HuVYr/uq wsEawgmvo4NJlrkjZDLb3z0lpqztJ7skSohNIWP1irVMlZYj25MAJzPIbFtw5Oi6t7yS uiEaeOOw7YYmxl44lnCg+ocfMXeRlqLcqXXWWWOoAf3lpqXi1d5GFuQMl04brKf8MBuE /aag==