Re: [Gendispatch] revised (was: Re: draft charter text: terminology-related WG)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Mon, 22 February 2021 16:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=d+JUyObdGTT3fbt6HwREGgKKra9+YG0elzT4dNjeHiE=; b=mPlcwxRyfpG0XtyU2jRsQczNIfsQ7jdGfL1qsTR5LU7BqtB9bQo/7lLupAR85qAOd7 cJ4u4DaJo37fBeh23TOQcxhkohgJTziugKA+Fm6LL1rfY47K9HM73QNjk/vkcuG8bg/Z bqDB79v6D40HxO6J/0BeBa21+t1D4eDHoZPGpSQ8khcR4OJBbPngUeBKhvaBz74bhmg2 ixXS6HlxRiwWZ66STuQkFyyxvo8Yn2lnNDyz4Ql/0XcSuQtrPWEnc3IZuxt8aMUwj3HO QRsNoKc6dTFrnM0Xn2mectPmbZmAxNAfHG0tifWkrhmZ9oXdKguc3wD9uxdxR8sDjhzK GMuQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=d+JUyObdGTT3fbt6HwREGgKKra9+YG0elzT4dNjeHiE=; b=Bd0a96Hoh/z5hUeQwLsl8WIsDt/ZJsFQjcdvZJqPAEOHeC7FVBjeAKci7GWUnm9yuj aCpY0Rx2OoUOgKt6xEFNQz9w8aoTyrkb7Yje7yU76b+GQNd2ZheAT9EIMOjCFCHj/Mi4 I2hOkRGBl8BD1pRjVPtPyjyApvWvlIb3Kuiu0pKwW2vXAi7//yMSDRxtJhVhtxZG7mcK gKekHM2eInQmqoBIojZRMjgfIxMT4yyVA5ts3FsCQ65TQb4dFrqYtMnvnBjl/vC9i2ec 0aLEx8CMos1l+2hKc69LXSvTL+Nv/fmBr7hGYXFWbw+Eo+v9gTdgye73p0/sr/Fpa0mX qyeA==