Re: [Gendispatch] Meetings summary

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Tue, 13 October 2020 21:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; h=to:references:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:content-language; bh=t44VedjpJXbXtRPJXjBARrX2s1cO6dEexx/7EVDNkpc=; b=Al4IMTl7h8Da20gXVq60MwHsXYwF0lATnp1ysVvEnnS16jry7sPqV81h4cWwyyvzyJ CqV/v66OFWg/2a22GnYIN71bwf47Bl837NIn+XA7l0wSFy0LMyuMMaUgmnvp8kixX5p+ NmoyMAP43La7hWzqzshtK4TfXGL/snPxDrNi0P2T30eGiy7Uj40ySUG4i1BCm49YY/aO ItUDppSiWnmpVV9KPE4Q/UDzBuDIt6VJQUWJ7pgNXg8W9jqXtplfk4438DzPQffUeO5C beUxt7JdABnwpqyrIhQP1Yy3YO3+E6XDcEzv4GJOmrrTXBJEKAArD4DDxN10cByXjFbq 5Zzw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:to:references:from:subject:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding :content-language; bh=t44VedjpJXbXtRPJXjBARrX2s1cO6dEexx/7EVDNkpc=; b=kn7qY51GJahm6rGGMSaJQKdUPx3Ul1d0w24PkZ/djnEbwWpA3gD3ZPw8OZZhfEQJvh CKZ/+4MqjE5atmJICZA/PKrWn6w18y0J5qapML0a9HeUZ7580NcHHwbhDxfUSbn8pSaC dt3i7AtatolMQkYW8qVskChNgwQLGZwA9UROKpp9DFOGRiy4FjNFDnLwPQwbBcATS2pI +I70lSnIZ5TZScafMWncHJetWQcQWzYR93B9UeXaBmjhjBW2KOTxxuA+iTKgOU1a75GK T7z65t6tn0TcPUZ0zLsTOLMfZkdsvWid20F2fmHf8li/qP2TFMJDC9R8cCdI2EhMcybv YKBg==