Re: [Gendispatch] WG Review: General Area Dispatch (gendispatch)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Sat, 28 September 2019 20:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FN53mfPHQ1ZhFRjN5TfFHboeyRcfmuu9uQr5fnfIB38=; b=Av8L08/x6LZhxSvHoTa7Kg1aRov/1hCMkPmEvH3DUaefjaR3sxlBNGRUEYn3FbwIts SEvHGN2GGBRyASXzUb+dUcuDdghvIZkWzBNrLtVSWSzc3HP5tLbJ4GaGrEnu/YrZkev2 dwa974cwWIYQLiSCImEs636O9ooEZYmIKyXukCX8YEDvxIi5phWyS5kPGkfocXFxOYXi lLIA7M1hNm+r+/YRVNhayWIkhyP3Cf1evzqCgcGwEhVEua7jKft4Y+gTkzmlHgd8kA9X w697J9etwHIbU7p0tg2rIgOqiHn/S8xhQIOp+x5BLdi75DzaoXxIgZmIqA886Kt1a5ej jXTA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FN53mfPHQ1ZhFRjN5TfFHboeyRcfmuu9uQr5fnfIB38=; b=EebWf3ug2t+U8XdWOTrM/e2sDhNOVhWUQp3HCOPMXGOGgAgOl1f76hpeSn2PxlmsoV cscPkdo1Pt4YugGO70puKruF3SgccwFY/OX4FbGZ8/kCNxP9axQ8M3g1bVyFA1r8WSkW w1KeKX/CX0UzaJHIHEWiQGBXZg1ZO3FZhXJSLwsfjJSVRQFJEvDgZaEdVxKrF6GUK3h1 TyG/7Pl+CGJ0bYKxOx2SI8iiED6kqws5rRAW02hZNZ2a+i3NqBZdRwqZgHTjaYu07ZL0 txJyY/sIPIYlCxk32iDne++zyxY9CxIatDd8em2scwKrGu2oEjBcJgjF/xlBMMKN9TU5 9iTg==