Re: [Gendispatch] I-D Action: draft-halpern-gendispatch-antitrust-01.txt

Brad Biddle <brad@biddle.law> Mon, 22 November 2021 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=biddle-law.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version; bh=LEE1k+QU88dCIsjv/xenc0MUdPn9HegR0U+LKwoZ11A=; b=yPUw8twwIFktJZGfkbSagg6LzxbS5WkLepW6pLGL3l84x3l9i6z7LLadyhCTOJato8 a7wvzX+j2U2IkhA+RK04Dxs0PzQVPeGP5QFZn5eDKHnfANClMF51UtUYrEQDzjisxfLc cKxA/rBgD+/nBcqCj1rJbZf5usVM3jOZLiVdhcVmOAgkUaVfDMsgWWkwI2oHWgI9Oqtu 8tB6dSL0Mi1mPj6spsudK11C6MYT4P+Tcocfnhfe70CbpqopiuxPRpvdhHez/wMi2Rcx Y0fnwX1uAlhyL2izqCL6kRpyvw8Nu19rZJ7SIMIKlwgZ2iXIpoJ3H3YL3J0A/Qrp86dS Vuig==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:mime-version; bh=LEE1k+QU88dCIsjv/xenc0MUdPn9HegR0U+LKwoZ11A=; b=JMGgQW1klDMnzytdCggv5ceilpmXAT2md+1xnDO8CRqjMCb8XMfZRsuOkTaD+XxMK3 698KV3VzCWjHXo7ycpb9i57fxMuc+k2TBmYxU+9rDuFtLVvjNhczu9XzFvYsBq3pFsE6 Yl/MMoDI5IfLeUNHnURlpVwPTuH4Pk07/F02TaHr2oSJ42ggx+5MXm7EKnXyxa1zXV+J e7JhLU9TCFBEzsS6og0FDj9hlob/LDV8F/W8by1g1BzUMqwdVUFTMlhUybE3+05v1nim kzwav+RZUuJNyLBGMQHW+bBNq1Kgzi6AsNaspeDK8eJUzm5ZWted4MeXiidtb4ZHAZlp qXKQ==