Re: [Geojson] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC7946 (5069)

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Fri, 14 July 2017 18:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5+PF65Ofk02QyLKtueP2wYFRBX8ajQpRX7SvK8Vm72w=; b=vfe7CvYCWf3+ZfCGrnUHPkScCjWC5SNX7krX4wIpRJVDMY5IwZi1Hi+RNd6b018mPA 1aUH2RfI02KUfdFNCU/hXXFb6NvHWp5BdddWsnB1bbAzDlQaHvpGuyyWafypoj/Lg81C RyE7rQq6s32VRrFoz2wm1tYMobhw20dz7afTr9DdpeniF4cDaNlAr2qbzCJSMP5ZBHay c7VquAw+M38cVdQ7Y8ztk0apV/VI6yHeZJa3qq5mA3Y5p4dcISRmP0+AiSG8zjSiT1CC qyCEqek3VvbnY62BgAGNKrwfjHCChhZkjDWIuGMyyBqAL69Gj4Ocn7cIl6lbpPltyV56 IFrQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5+PF65Ofk02QyLKtueP2wYFRBX8ajQpRX7SvK8Vm72w=; b=Ai3ZITzBYfneJnaY6ksK2LQ4wYHKq5fIyf7Au0vBP4yt1H8Bo1Tm5KTpW75uluXMdc Hi022HPFRzSF1WTDlSCA3gGfY/VLNo9RnPBUI4yEnX1hB/ii0+KVCViR4sNt5PgQ6v28 5BNVNsI+J8Ku+J/odQIopWWx6lS/feGvKSYyEXS4FRfI3/jAnJZRnxyFfigkh2+Ezu7r U5jftb1TM58bEg88i6EsvS6nABkvFBzxHwu69weoj1ymD9j71wUGygq3FM6VuldUzhsM Bsve6shgb6Qsf+1QSCrnYmeV87dBcIAf5zDmF7irVp3RJcWRt+3TMNHhzMhlVybVOS3B KCKg==