Re: [Geopriv] Updated geojson charter text

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 11 September 2015 00:01 UTC

From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:01:26 -0400
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1441929690; bh=nYboB3nUKCUS0m4eZWnM4SHbnvYiAb2MMFYD+ZDG4Uo=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=Ef2RXEaNvZfkud+jylNkcWLph00ZGIN9WLKD116RrdQn9ENO+inKgApTAkFqZm464 z6LE32FURrUFWu5tEbW/AJ+kBWzhBQFdqLsVVdkkRmN4Bsme+CGgFV6zms0HM6AbHZ uXmtAwS7AUMNMI7hf0ZB0g5sM9W70gaSPcRDZrQMyIZxFdUR1wgO5BYZRdaw6bXnMA U4wBqJBcB4RoRLBOtLOFsgufBoL6qPebtSc8+h6wgCh/hQ1iMhzguNqdc6glbzGnDy nFIZ5FXxmobf+N9KxOCcAh3+c0iu30mWUuYoItm4whK1o3ycyf9xc7a4QeL8rOjwWU Un77vKqxIYdhA==