Re: [Geopriv] AD review of draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-02

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Wed, 10 September 2014 23:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ziGF9uhlnlEDXhDKjQ4tL06p21cky5jgzk8uoruM8lE=; b=KS5/8F3YdIqrouWfYGyyl/3aRyh+bYLFOqsp5Zpe5AWJcjxl1/UbrhXGARf1Gg2+r+ bULiBSW8gwsTyyzVcWxm7Pst9B3LRhNwcqOZxIywWL/y7+Utcto7QJUhBYsraTY4fWuP JBTy30eAO7uWNba6U9SEoTBLaKuJ7NU2cWzz+UwzANeVg5dw3Pt3b1oIxWa0Y//yuP3C ALaasVU4mCsGrcFIOoV83p6yrIYQhh1ko5LxOxdK3wgs1bGMLBg526GWxq2D728Um9qV BMaGRlPS5aQJN72fi5XAyr2wl0q8Q7RkS2Kbu4oEOi/wd9kWRNfSAN/1QidBWXiScw/m PSpg==