Re: [Geopriv] Proposal for uncertainty

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Tue, 27 May 2014 18:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QN1LenfXtKS3Ir9hmNdWhXC1+KBV44Zb5/366d547Sk=; b=E2HkfU2afamTTxZv0zaTGrItlCqf95vZSUZgf5iViwcRI/WUbMYWb25YGC+NB747WL YKhwc9gIcV6uftgzeCGhGYI7RwYwBHBFph+t1Z2Y9UWN9tQWLAdGxZA2t9BSFagLsDuA ZUIc8cSx00Nxb504AhiwyIJL2WSzrAz4xjICVnl3E5Zms8q84l56InC+8KFh/cnE2YZe 4wGFTqEYNYlUI4zX3a7teheBYZb+oJChoF3YNqPawePrfiFuRyLMjS+ENbgP94d5tMKL 1WEgJosVH1QhdTlMn/lPcFLOHepRvY4OB2DE5Vo0RqPMv4MKAledMPiBeQzaSOjY2Hl3 Gv8g==