Subject: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #31: Consolidation of material on GML Mapping into Appendix A
From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 02:33:19 -0000
List-Id: Geographic Location/Privacy <geopriv.ietf.org>

#31: Consolidation of material on GML Mapping into Appendix A
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…           
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                       
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |     Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:                            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 With the newly submitted material on GML Mapping, we now have material on
 GML mapping in two appendices.  It is proposed that this material be
 consolidated into a single Appendix A.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/31>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>