Re: [Geopriv] Stephen Farrell's Block on charter-ietf-geojson-00-01: (with BLOCK)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Thu, 03 September 2015 14:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=bpgUz0jPb4JrCMv6oHEM9wwvGVE=; b=T8INSU jYa7R16SEcz0H85KdjUgOworSbYqOMFH4RM5Kidcn7Bgk4dQkuFdhULAhW91+mU6 famK3meurP+KQRMYQfSqRHB4RDvVwc5wY3I55Z05LmaM0TZnMZBY+a8dZMUV1c1E Tx+kZxjqDi9oLcxrxMS0oap+mBrSg3oG2CIOM=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=bpgUz0jPb4JrCMv 6oHEM9wwvGVE=; b=pxy40wmOGtf40ZxJ1VF6uGb3239WkX+U5iWhRFlMHUSTIoz bw3yWnAXSXTsCdkL8YDyou1T43YnGLf+IyrpBZwxWB/+5+9XftlF/NpPUusr9bCM njfqZY66oGeCqyxaERbYa2oYXPgSOIa1YYLmEG7UvueExTn9bccYNqBVD7nw=