Re: [Geopriv] AD review of draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-02

Ray Bellis <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk> Tue, 02 September 2014 12:24 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: s=main2.dk.nominet.selector; d=nominet.org.uk; c=nofws; q=dns; h=X-IronPort-AV:X-IPAS-Result:Received:Received:From:To: Subject:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Date:Message-ID: References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language: X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:x-originating-ip: Content-Type:Content-ID:Content-Transfer-Encoding: MIME-Version; b=XtxdwvoonIxb1iyw2pYSWD0xveZGIAhOj1+gsWmyh0DeWCoKvu0CKjRh OCW5090vMkEzGX0/OKqg7tI3YdK590agRU4/eX9bN14blkXMg5J0Z5vjM ikECVC03LyQqAymLl/zKXwg0gc1KlXx6gy+nEObwLHoXUrvwhQbzPLHGX CqATHBhJ1vdtprzR+Fu6rXK2uuRvRM5QD9knUpkJ6AieOEgdy44BXYafb fUiJzP33vGzYS62Y97UUiM+BDWcpn;
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=nominet.org.uk; i=@nominet.org.uk; q=dns/txt; s=main2.dkim.nominet.selector; t=1409660697; x=1441196697; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=J9c0HO0v1zJamQhykI9PjAnUUks/ANSlWIiDd0g6we4=; b=EKnzzs3l5luBuDNu3y/Qs4MyFUixb+wZkU/fIdyDZ/OH9Ak5/lsWpw3B rX/zHzXJv2GiJNROEmBz7dd8lpGq8PIl01+nJvDRGAUKwtMqdjlhHBy+K ImxVhhiOxtatZRMgAaxYsbDE70FLiVhyrQtQ3mVZu69cAWabb/MF6M027 zhzIwpUYN4jCMQI3HLHXGkJ9JlhfpbtKdIJ3b7UvTuL76bSpZeE1ATlgO fOMrM39mhQNVzr/1EY4SplMdibUs8;