Re: [GGIE] Proposing an actual BoF for IETF 105 in Montreal, looking for volunteers and suggestions

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Thu, 30 May 2019 18:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=thinkingcat.com; h=from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=thinkingcat.com; bh=i QRP0NsAez8OUFp8egbbPymUtJg=; b=bU30ldm/LwTgXm2ufXcOjdhvNuiz0qqnu 1uoEMzrmKw1VMLN29XuIOQjnyQ6nQE+4tj2DF7Io+JkOrmodzzFlIU8iNwR6PgU5 PQkwSKdess/Nm55MkY6f17XPJGo9vLLrSnsjJ/X75WBJj9AafzFgkHluaEoZD8dh OsmatEwC54=