Re: [GGIE] Proposing an actual BoF for IETF 105 in Montreal, looking for volunteers and suggestions

"Holland, Jake" <jholland@akamai.com> Tue, 04 June 2019 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : mime-version; s=jan2016.eng; bh=Wh6BCqJqImKUJemXgj8siw4LZR5p1eK1mP4HfkvqG48=; b=hZGqruGei6qXiwcexeMWMQYpbiv6jMsOUFr7AgIxqHmDEa8VezWl0d12SrpUJuieYe1m j2xWCeDy3QVz03JUq3GUxcw3xiQ8tk7AHBtAmlsodJtyRTGbEUWBqzXdY74by9GDNSsW ox3kqZC7V14jlQH4FPnnxw0PMjgSdrNEPuhIR6BkH9KRBBsiLUGLGUQdD3MuDAzze2pZ M2RILwe5lOUt9pMvsPPkYJAaG0FUEFF2lli27Q5QOfTh4dOVeYKKu3YRLJcciAmgeTNi mRyEcFciUtSEl/PwzuvEAthEeS/R5JTfAdswTo7D7+ZHFOtBq5smI1JhUexpLqrk72jw IQ==