Re: [GGIE] Where from here?

"Holland, Jake" <jholland@akamai.com> Fri, 30 November 2018 20:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : mime-version; s=jan2016.eng; bh=EErs0ekQKQqk8bOQnOgBWPv7Tx7miW5prQhVPoW6eGM=; b=S3RI3Wz6OjRlXEojQ4Tvm0xUVYy6xjip9LXSCIKwItotWws0ymwME/VemQfZm3P0zzI9 aQ1dTsU5y/mKjVIqm2W4yd1nmc1gxCHQlV7wpK0Qxq6CRivb5ZWiBTURwIuY24VrqFVy 7UQBQvFJ4k3+xbKR/rKd1LaMEb6GfVUIN3fEfFpMweWNwLnIGZNnbinBrzcRER8EpbHF uBb59a1WnNs54WryFBhQocpDMV8d1JvzznySCZC2ri7GCzFYQzSBNbra4wHb7Q1Ufeps B2vXKie0wqzCjq8ibzZwt5UwoaWq2MnakcESciJLg3ihE4kD/+XPs89ZPMhmSwXAbscx gg==