[GGIE] Where from here?

"Leslie Daigle" <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com> Fri, 30 November 2018 17:25 UTC

From: Leslie Daigle <ldaigle@thinkingcat.com>
To: ggie@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:25:18 -0500
X-VR-OUT-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedtkedruddvhedguddttdcutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucggtfgfnhhsuhgsshgtrhhisggvpdfftffgtefojffquffvnecuuegrihhlohhuthemuceftddtnecunecujfgurhephffvufffoffkgggtgfesrgekmherredtjeenucfhrhhomhepfdfnvghslhhivgcuffgrihhglhgvfdcuoehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmqeenucffohhmrghinhepthgvtghhrghrkhdrohhrghenucfkphepvdduiedrieeirddutddvrdekfeenucfrrghrrghmpehmohguvgepshhmthhppdhhvghloheplgduledvrdduieekrddurdelgegnpdhinhgvthepvdduiedrieeirddutddvrdekfedprhgvthhurhhnqdhprghthhepfdfnvghslhhivgcuffgrihhglhgvfdcuoehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmqedpmhgrihhlfhhrohhmpehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmpdhnrhgtphhtthhopehluggrihhglhgvsehthhhinhhkihhnghgtrghtrdgtohhmnecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuihiivgeptd