Re: [GGIE] MOPS - Media Ops BoF request

Matthew Stock <stock@csgeeks.org> Wed, 05 June 2019 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=csgeeks-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JC0iHyZf126/+O8gBW18A/AWOxUhjhLCGpxO5q2tYYE=; b=zNk34DH8mGMMELF7sSpuo4y89hwBj0cWb8n9oYLCH8FLItNaocpEOBup/vwYsCluPB 3+GQEtBVYPt7lR7RIsuyUAR6+IulNeHbRsN0V3xetpx9gerhr5XNHE7ND8gB6OWtn9g5 xxxmTPNOA4mZ3h9fwH/HQ+e7bVX8k3DWYz7rU3mp2wPSaFko2lyFgiRQD59LL394LS20 Cwt6yHz7hmQT5cWNadgkB99ZPmvJonGMbORaZFdOjARB0+Ebsxsz1VCSetCXxW/soQBT zsIVlGGyQn2nS4bc8CsqKV5cTddEi401j1N4nH81vdK4zDIUf2yTdqCHGYSCtBFPyBOQ t0oA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JC0iHyZf126/+O8gBW18A/AWOxUhjhLCGpxO5q2tYYE=; b=EWBFwFFFlVMGWhWu5XToi7VjRyJriD/UerlN4OzvtWIf71zzzPt7fJC1Jh7fzrO7rv Q+26GpEIFneno6ql6dD6OxzWSpPZJRK7kHVCgisPG4Q7Y4ChxkrvA4Mcx7hBiCAyqn3C FKfarSc7Ia9k9ARwDpfjAluX8IDokmxD/MNhZegGEUgqCuRmHu/W7MIZADPQr5MWzRIb PhloqLS9PSOeAcVIkGVWGZSaNGn80atAqMx6Cyz6ZWECLBNBmgIXgqjeXP0Rv+qgbFjZ 9G6myVY2xQAeNgUiuw35SY+5lbU1fAmdOwF9DuiETUYd6vOAGlZWJJ/pKNzCOsFYgZuA Zbew==