Re: [Ghost] Proposed Structure for Organizing Standards Information

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 08 September 2015 14:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Sx4/71rUqa6RyTwuRmoahJwTdBnBbvnSKhx+yXWa+FE=; b=lq8z+Oc4+C90rFzcfbfshPecS09D4g9t1me7hid3ZVdP89LGSZXLva2vrv6M0GTAis V9dtjGooCG/l7n4eyfMLFN/aJfkdKCy/ZjRdpKFRK0n55rynRgZAs6Hr6WWfDYS+vcPS KMhNdnLZAmMgSvYrbVmDgAKfPP8AgMZDwW6bbKLmJvODM0OK0aMv5w/gP7Ece9iKKVaj W3M+BXIW8phLYTpM2VfcnbIpAROZuAPyCzcCw9jaLeexox6yIkb238zibTssU6OAAny/ 2xGkFQ9ecMlf0sPeykmumbidExnAIQslenblWyBN9u/Jxgr6H5CeHNdB8SbtpigOgXBV 2u2Q==