Re: [grobj] Referral definition and its purpose?

bo zhou <zhouboyj@gmail.com> Thu, 27 May 2010 07:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=EVdxQ3OEA6XYc6Q4sUhsid04QWhuGYnUPk9hKjzvCFE=; b=K5eVT9Gyp7ShVGKVO78afryroE50HzQE40Gr8zWhIFXrneIbJSe7eivjuumbsLVNXE BKveatpQTc7Grvy0sqwqjtimiY/neudF6u8/LQBx7B7yMimCQ6TEKrR0hjeqsHzejwV9 OT1Ct7kahSlv9PJUyN+eWxF9ZnbmvL5D4b0g8=