Re: [GROW] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-07: (with COMMENT)

"Pierre Francois (pifranco)" <pifranco@cisco.com> Tue, 01 September 2015 15:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5553; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1441119980; x=1442329580; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=BXN4YIUjo/2VUB56c/7CdsYAA4YxpuCb0IgTtASeso0=; b=Y/vak338o52ImfZq3vvmbobgDMGDPrZHhJCt0e29k4fmfaOv7IL1abzw vty9mQohyYGuMutZxcsLzSt80OVDl8tWOIadOYXXwNEt1D9E+ab4qWOab U0udA8BhIhqihpSaTaELB2W66Wth7m3IrGH9hzSREICqieXpolUCbmVGF c=;