Re: [GROW] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-07

Job Snijders <job@ntt.net> Mon, 22 May 2017 11:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references :mime-version:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent; bh=3KnvXl87mWychKdx5b2VMo6r/hAsJay6i3eW/kh7kF8=; b=lw8dn1Y/B/tSdSauHy7LQPZdM8KvkUd8rWN3ru9LpM4s2xR4JlEDbb4pLZUDfKjPMW 7R3rfQRG+K8wuhHaLfQaEaZ51xNdPDOiONuT0/ZnadPDrtbOWI3+r30nDdjJK2dYq7T4 z/I4xMZui3SSuLl2NhaUwj6on5BXsqxqtYnwp6RcqY3b31aQzN72KXwTnN5pJJ18EzRY GMaFIGE5/ojatd9ehzQUXt6yBuc61P6/yj6I2EOcDCayWJ67N2fgD8xsPmEvZfOwSDv6 bshiU+wRaiOXsp72VDvcfwrf6E9f3MmtwxbJpxFduIJhVhrdesMVQ4CgbGO3QjgQmo+d 5roA==