Re: [GROW] draft-behringer-lla-only and draft-ietf-grow-private-ip-sp-cores

"Michael Behringer (mbehring)" <mbehring@cisco.com> Tue, 17 July 2012 12:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8624; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1342529338; x=1343738938; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=8asSaACKdXk2ZXsQQUewRLWDGfj6T1WsZZ27cMJZTEA=; b=Ag5VWgW/wYza7pyjVH3Uy6nRA4WKhUkxzhPKu22W6N/HlWidA2TScZHB 3nneSoc7NXCvcR2T9eES4CytW5YCJSF28yUPAx07nNbQwPLlQAJQ7puUU QBEHN3zfi7NhldEX0Pea6FSlTqpnAoXxNM/DFP0bWAO8UYCulz+FPn7ZU I=;