Re: [GROW] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-13

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Thu, 18 January 2018 11:25 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: bruno.decraene@orange.com
Cc: grow@ietf.org, draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut.all@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, ops-dir@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:25:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [GROW] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-grow-bgp-gshut-13

Bruno:

I'm sorry I'm this late for the review.   On the editorial nit, if you think it helps - send it to the RFC editor.

On the logging knobs,  you understood my point.  Logs should cover what is section 4.2.  However, since the document is in the RFC editor's queue - it is your choice.  If you get a chance to edit it in - fine.  If not, those people who implement the gshut will probably put it in.

Thanks for asking,  Susan Hares