Re: [GROW] [Idr] draft-ietf-grow-diverse-bgp-path-dist: risk of inconsistent path selection

Jakob Heitz <jakob.heitz@ericsson.com> Mon, 28 March 2011 22:47 UTC

From: Jakob Heitz <jakob.heitz@ericsson.com>
To: Jakob Heitz <jakob.heitz@ericsson.com>, "raszuk@cisco.com" <raszuk@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:48:11 -0400
References: <7309FCBCAE981B43ABBE69B31C8D21390E3F5BECCA@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <4D8FB770.8090901@cisco.com> <7309FCBCAE981B43ABBE69B31C8D21390E3F5BECCD@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <4D8FB975.1030809@cisco.com> <7309FCBCAE981B43ABBE69B31C8D21390E3F5BECD2@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <4D8FC1E0.6000809@cisco.com> <7309FCBCAE981B43ABBE69B31C8D21390E3F5BECDC@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se> <4D90FE0B.9060800@cisco.com> <7309FCBCAE981B43ABBE69B31C8D21390E3F660CAF@EUSAACMS0701.eamcs.ericsson.se>
acceptlanguage: en-US