Re: [GROW] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-07: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 01 September 2015 14:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VXZ7hhidkuqM08oiVPGwfHgXTQCYEIlFkvr9fSbB+1s=; b=sA+jQOOV+1l0wqm2TySG9RQGtaDfQX8uPnG/8gKah//rDEJ8Lx+TBSDoN2jJPA1W/R eemC5Jo1jFCi0AJYKpff5vhRTa2lnD7nhRVUsnCk1W2/c2e+0j03ifup0rG1i6fJSRud L3eSCPtWmQ/sLFNAW7MARIS7OCWbq/1CHnR/DQbfP29oRcoRPY7aDzfY/P/LYzw/YluI 6vt24CpfKiODMNT/xx4Y1biGGpdVzavq8/d2W6t7eEvxdnAb1bUWxkoSrgR2eAuiDrE4 91SiQIMrsVvWxNIiMpa4W2fQWTFmZwjuQbBGwNVPby/Out+Rxjp9dkxWITx6u73PF/1d N0Cw==