Re: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-detection-mitigation-01.txt

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Fri, 09 August 2019 15:49 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: 'Alexander Azimov' <a.e.azimov@gmail.com>, grow@ietf.org
Cc: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2019 11:49:45 -0400
Subject: Re: [GROW] I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-route-leak-detection-mitigation-01.txt

Alex:

The request to get an Community class for a well-known transmit 4 byte ASes needs a draft.

I’ve volunteered to write such a draft for this draft, and I have text started.

I will send you a draft by August 27th.     If you have something you wish to put in it, please let me.

Just a warning, during the next 2 weeks, I will be offline more than online.

As a professor, I am taking this time to finish some of my own school work.

Cheerily, Susan Hares