Re: [hackathon] Service YANG Model Mapping using ONAP open source @ Hackathon

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Thu, 07 November 2019 13:24 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Henk Birkholz <henk.birkholz@sit.fraunhofer.de>, "hackathon@ietf.org" <hackathon@ietf.org>
CC: "Wubo (lana)" <lana.wubo@huawei.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 13:24:24 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.134.31.203]
Subject: Re: [hackathon] Service YANG Model Mapping using ONAP open source @ Hackathon

I know, feel free to drop by and join,:-) we have three YANG related hackathon projects planned for Singapore
1.ECA (Event Condition Action) YANG Data Model
Project: Use Policy based Event Management YANG Data model to configure the network device and provide device
self management on faults, alarms, a change in network state, network security threat state changes;
Use Policy based Event Management YANG Data model to provide service assurance and closed loop network management in the management plane.

2.Telemetry tagging YANG Data Model
Project:
Use YANG data node tag to filter different discrete categories of YANG data node within YANG modules supported
by a device and provide consistent representation and reporting for the same category of YANG data nodes;

3.SRv6 VPN YANG
This project is the next phase of the last IETF hackathon SRv6 VPN YANG. The goal is to demonstrate an automated configuration option for the deployed network
 by using the IETF SRv6 YANG model under development. The deployed network is simulated by a vendor specific SRv6 sandbox;

-Qin