Re: [hiprg] HIPRG charter discussion

"Mingwei Xu" <xmw@cernet.edu.cn> Fri, 01 July 2011 09:24 UTC

Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:24:12 +0800
From: Mingwei Xu <xmw@cernet.edu.cn>
To: hiprg <hiprg@irtf.org>
Subject: Re: [hiprg] HIPRG charter discussion

Hi, Andrei,

Tsinghua University has great interest on the hierarchical HIT research work.
We have had some study on HIP and Name Based Socket (NBS). I think HIP
has its advantages in ID/LOC schems. We want to do more work on mobility
and security based on H-HIP. We will attend the HIPRG meetings continually
and contribute to H-HIP drafts development.

Mingwei Xu