Re: [hiprg] Host Identity Protocol simulation framework for INET/OMNeT++

Bokor Laszlo <goodzi@gmail.com> Tue, 02 February 2010 11:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=eNPl6WGFNWXOCGyjzm85ofV9ojNHVHvXwAMyYZY32w4=; b=AusmRnk6JmanGEgxqPHry2gI1TJE88QRs1sYU9yhGVz5iLqks5SqowVdqWRTrKsGaW Re8mcXPkXrvNbCxlotEJXB0KP6+zNPHSHObTW4TM5efgNMY6SyB5886/gzrC2OnXa0KE NxCEJdDWSU6U+qHSzcHI2Map08sKpRb9623QE=