Re: [hiprg] new RG working items

"Gyu Myoug Lee" <gmlee@icu.ac.kr> Thu, 25 March 2010 15:37 UTC

From: Gyu Myoug Lee <gmlee@icu.ac.kr>
To: 'Andrei Gurtov' <gurtov@hiit.fi>, hiprg@irtf.org
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:38:01 +0100
Subject: Re: [hiprg] new RG working items

Dear All

Regarding IoT related work, I believe that Pascal's RFID document is more
relevant to HIP RG.
So, I agree to adopt this document as a RG item. I will also provide a
review and input to the draft.

For architectural issue, I would like to decide the direction according to
the progress of IoT activities within IRTF.

Best Regards,
Gyu Myoung Lee