Re: [hiprg] New ID: draft-wang-hiprg-service-overlay-00

shen.jiong@zte.com.cn Wed, 03 March 2010 08:55 UTC

To: miika.komu@hiit.fi, hiprg@irtf.org
From: shen.jiong@zte.com.cn
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 16:55:20 +0800
Cc: jiongshen2001@gmai.com, wang.jun17@zte.com.cn
Subject: Re: [hiprg] New ID: draft-wang-hiprg-service-overlay-00

Hi Miika,

Thanks for the comments. Our draft is for constructing a overlay
infrastructure,
and this overlay provides ID and IP mapping and forwards
packages to right targets.

Normally, the user equipments are not part of the overlay, they use HIP to
connect
to the overlay for the mobility and multihoming supporting.

As the peers of overlay infrastructure are stable and not always moving,
so the overlay
itself may not use HIP.

Please see detail answer embeded.

Thanks,