[Hipsec-rg] future work on naming objects in HIP

gmlee at icu.ac.kr (Gyu Myoung Lee) Wed, 08 April 2009 17:01 UTC

From: "gmlee at icu.ac.kr"
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 19:01:15 +0200
Subject: [Hipsec-rg] future work on naming objects in HIP

Dear All,

As we have discussed several times on object related work, it seems that
most of experts have some interesting points but we still have technically
alternative solutions. Thus, it will be more productive way to officially
work together on this topic as a RG item

First of all, in order to initiate this work as a RG item, I believe that we
sincerely need to work on a broadly scoped high-level informational
document. In addition, we also need to develop documents on detailed
solution spaces simultaneously.

In this case, hip-object document will be a candidate for high level
informational document which contains basic concept, various technical
options and use cases, etc. I can take the responsibility for developing
this document and also would like to invite several experts for valuable
comments and inputs.

Look forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

Gyu Myoung Lee