Re: [Hipsec] HIP multihoming status

Tom Henderson <tomhend@u.washington.edu> Fri, 08 April 2016 06:04 UTC

Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 23:02:54 -0700
From: Tom Henderson <tomhend@u.washington.edu>
To: hipsec@ietf.org
X-Uwash-Spam: Gauge=X, Probability=10%, Report=' TO_IN_SUBJECT 0.5, HTML_00_01 0.05, HTML_00_10 0.05, SUPERLONG_LINE 0.05, BODY_SIZE_4000_4999 0, BODY_SIZE_5000_LESS 0, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS 0, DATE_TZ_NA 0, __ANY_URI 0, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ 0, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __CT 0, __CTE 0, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN 0, __FORWARDED_MSG 0, __FRAUD_INTRO 0, __HAS_FROM 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HTTPS_URI 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __MULTIPLE_URI_TEXT 0, __PHISH_SPEAR_GREETING 0, __SANE_MSGID 0, __SUBJ_ALPHA_END 0, __SUBJ_ALPHA_NEGATE 0, __TO_IN_SUBJECT 0, __TO_MALFORMED_2 0, __TO_NO_NAME 0, __URI_IN_BODY 0, __URI_NO_MAILTO 0, __URI_NO_WWW 0, __URI_NS , __URI_WITH_PATH 0, __USER_AGENT 0'