Re: [Hipsec] Antwort: Re: clarification on HIT Suite IDs

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 29 September 2014 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=e8HrmGO3i5tjojnQQyfFmNBvwHDcI8zTWyxpGVxm9Gg=; b=E5G93di2lytXijajGaF2pWd7QvNYD6jUA+dgCpH4bJIkk6873uFXWFX12DQ19q0alW Q1l9zBzMWubK5fPrmKjdC/j+MzHfvf2PNOX0hsjz/br2fMIxYCDUOz7TeEDrhLfCSK4w 8azZ5xmo3dPRi4mxjJUVRKvE16m/rT4r6YYeizS/AeUBJKqUcACrCM+q4YLsSfcOSS+s imdtSPUFp4ZMW0Jl9duXXHFex61LIDWTW35KbnBBgP7mfSE7wOoEFJS2RW8YVkZW6EUo d/jrfLMu7g5VTgkTzfUoT6lkJnJguBYDYhwqNxGYia5526L+vlQKmrrW+4cty7fLyxd7 HpoQ==