Re: [Hipsec] clarification on HIT Suite IDs

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 23 September 2014 14:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=+5GZ7qA8Ffr6MaQVk/80a7vc1CwIZ1qxA3Jqa382tno=; b=NOmYKGFJ3SdhV3+xa77kXFx9ud6oLoIbH0Pg+GFnANmYMOwx18ulZJABqBvlaPYSpo 892CezLxNg8YeQzmXUYxcrpjcR88aUtKgP9X16o5DG86OdeAPU850tGPFT8AT6KNVQw8 Ltaggs4VkuR0ste1+ifBut9eCx2wj8zC2+OpVelXOu25oCOv+uF1NVwEKUx7MvWdHSYY H3ysxHCGUDhONllf8aw8Qo2uIuNbWEiZpQbvziqeo8NkaHzMRPORIXHWSRfvyPkJ/tTq qkoNCbCJy1TgJRBnbIU3dtmQg/Wg9t3vkxgxhzAiTe0fKv2jh/DnXh400pPrpa6dx7jp mSwQ==