Re: [Hipsec] WGLC: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5205-bis

Julien Laganier <julien.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 11 June 2015 01:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Usl1cX3fv8/hk+E78LYT0PV8K4JrYO5pskniYuItkr8=; b=NlSyHftX3D/W6x3zwTW34QLh0TXdAYBJwFjpTj0JRdqIf+uFqv3HiitzP6ZMxtif/v lAU4pN2zJ2MTYAPGFWsRTsduJJTF85LnFFc8QfB6tTWjJEK5YXNyBJg3rveOXyODmQIT 7LYYvZ3+ZkksLAS1wyMpOOMRwcaRwIPEVSYETTwV1fBY40khdcCeVhokY2IirOLck1lU mlvgnwTDXg87dq5BqPvXS9x+JFI9BLcUhO2j+xNYycwZTczH+9SAvbCUV6j7CCe7NtJy 4gG/ZDmFy7BlzAAYwURIBrtwZLOOGA3wCxQGNSgBO0CKP5umCfSJTXz3Mw/xKnNxPB+7 NuJw==