Re: [Hls-interest] Streaming Video Alliance Comments on HLS Content Steering Proposals

Roger Pantos <rpantos@apple.com> Wed, 14 April 2021 21:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=apple.com; h=from : message-id : content-type : mime-version : subject : date : in-reply-to : cc : to : references; s=20180706; bh=aIc0N97C7ka//UjDyopykbOLmNT57ECNTutL2A+1tug=; b=vCpZureI+jDwVCX7dZMKStyE6sYmkf0bpDqPTK3PrSbVFqMdEnpVJPIVnSGq6RN5GF4H lcSIxWDc9S4dIUk3za50HwkR8rQpDLkGf+r7TNLSvLA9TK/jlDUChVQJFY07XZvRxmpM cS6HCC8uJkH1expu2zvGM5+rPHxg15K6eB2JpvK2lklQtfTHKIVqnf2wkAK6zT871GFv rpZ2uyr6eDXQVvhltYnvH7tbL+GhlnX4tib5M/u1K/uGe2SeUMm1YGq+tfrC572bZQKQ kluFPt5n6MA7aIvE0Cl/6lNbfE3tBsLZMGm9klRhqyX8dhfNzrLfYWherg9eD9s4mISy Hg==