Re: [HOKEY] Fwd: Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak-07

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 08 February 2012 16:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1328719534; bh=Y0XiOc+1BGwLBw ZiB8o668Mh2d+oAcGhlOwsYxlASZg=; b=3p2bis5GWtmIdlDpjH6HNf+2VohCAk shEZWugiOHRyxHphc3SsXQaZi517913ADxb0x8WrEFDcacSm/altEWUprI549Dss memS21SuuuuQcG6Rl76LeCh0El1xHpnrLkxTbO5afPg6OQyPkC75tlbOLyW1fcPK qYPQnUfehR9ihrh/h+g2ivabdkM7FtaekY9WkN3e+70pxG36Z9v2cCcMT5r9pq4W TaL5/pCOfcbEsnE+2ZGqBp2wRB49GScHJOJ6It1COkW6biB/uzmqEuGgcjn2/7zG shIC8aco89YMUDsJtAiOIoX1rfY6z2+PYtc3SyJtdH0gEitYaNA1PYfA==