Re: [HOKEY] PROTO write-up for draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis-06

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 08 February 2012 11:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1328701801; bh=Est6WjCS8nb1sY xKES+m/oCSGOTlN7710pBvsN82weo=; b=JKocsY5dvtynU4Pes5DOSH5FN0ptK4 NgCbkym33pmr6YXu5vasGMae5guTbMUKDmRetdpgRzF5uTSiQ3tH0BJcY/pP9y+I sSSHBmtf7+bU7/fo7TGQSrhmWbqRlo8A7yw6GEHaIeOltC03hzRQRp185iACzHdV 8GvD9SNhNtdF34/StHH/h5X0JIAziyOWzYw4+8m+Fzcw5faYZNDxQbDuKWWIttLy +3mS2/pbLSBwSoVic9G6aleEFdbDzHgwfnrF4HtSDXWC9wwIRurmz4aUsnwB2H+M iIZLvqu8pQQpAexiCU/SPc+pZRHm5P5HJ0+4B6I1uXCNgK7pXgcS5Fag==