Re: [HOKEY] AD review of draft-ietf-hokey-rfc5296bis

Glen Zorn <glenzorn@gmail.com> Thu, 09 February 2012 09:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=0XYCx+QEHjNhJgCCwck/RZsjIvCChNtK8b9Uiioa7M8=; b=nXUaNDhWrBMseLl7jY7cOHiduJqHLN8fgqTET6ttdkkXd4qoziw7o3JzAtMz3Aqwrx yYEENJnpr7luLDjDKQZeLUrWFgPXyr3K3OuU7miawri7BsxBOvSAbs1T9zLVO5TMNufv kbtXsefOSt3c0rsvd4nKFDaf256BQPYRdA70Q=