Re: [HOKEY] AD review of draft-ietf-hokey-erp-aak

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Thu, 24 November 2011 11:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1322135260; bh=KD2jdhcbrjngpB xq00YJwQ8HodrOvgHOSYLY6vK1k/I=; b=E85GJGlVkKcVcGnWUt6HCLlIKK2rMW s4KJoigb2FONj5+SHHTTG/T0snL8uI+l68zOJj+4ibQI1QHoiUN59/ZaIdpnluFT xh/zidgr+sjSfTIa98q7zz6U1IG8xg0xA8eaPHLbrX4qIPZDFX9S8mThRFvkduQ+ 84FVyw8pdMcyHXdRWLvnoaYAzf9comleh3bdK2g4Eegs9WPfpuAKkmmI/jOfuefQ nxG8MbynSAP7wcy/3Z3f680DFLWn4HKujYrCfW0C64GaSCjS+gYr9u8q5W16XFBp 2magNMNsoQzhROOpNJARMbbK6IxhNtPDskczXCI6P/Fya1G4hQuX4Jjw==