Re: [HOKEY] Last Call: <draft-ietf-hokey-arch-design-08.txt> (Handover Keying (HOKEY) Architecture Design) to Informational RFC

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Thu, 17 November 2011 00:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1321488110; bh=PU+lBrtmu2M4+Q S7ZeBX4AydnLD7PnkuCcgj1em2C7A=; b=6VGtlA8vQ2UojgvcIRe+R28YM70jR5 PaZLGTt7nxvzaL1L8WvMgmLsD2DCIF+DGM7Vgq4KiX4p4ajrJhJolOF8I/E00N3F X0zCNh+w0+SvP8rF7MZ5QiW4kNHmcjQRAff3jXzfsgmb37myUQ4Nha8GUDmxOIYL mcov6JO22IGbuha2kJTqwgjG3ot2naxY1evFYQGx14RRYPL9/VS/uPU7EweetySM tAi/ssSC3UCHIOikLCLfkxDxa78GHFq/W3xEGXHzzSjn3rvRIcG0qbGzSe8/Pudm ma0/pQCyePNhO5ozXyjYHwBHdyBX7xRE3RLNHEdkZOdQ6hVstF5qwDzw==