Re: [homegate] HOMENET working group proposal

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> Thu, 30 June 2011 06:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/0R3YYGmnJ6Lyflfku3ISMCbOSDFXOXl9MZ4HOpp3WU=; b=xADfpU0trLhwnwW5kVQoQ+rTN/eaStuQpFgMfEm4pmfQRNbN2WdfNmYLddJy2e9R2Q V86/HOgP03jOfXzBvhT3RjPLkuNXLnzMpgs6dCyTKm8sh6nGCZ39VfyrshCEp0rucNQM G5zjyenb7T3I6irYs9DFuKq6LPY3cl/g82PPA=