Re: [homegate] HOMENET working group proposal

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> Thu, 30 June 2011 02:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=5R1kl567g64jluzP6JJoCOuLzwQdjltc/wElb7GRDE4=; b=OD5+MOcAE4Kb3XF4NjSp7e5fvgRQ4T5MhIXYsUF2Aghxe21tLFF0FCp+GgXKAg6Ovv AnSG2nxKQA9XF4q4Ri5dbcH3T1qfcwkz8FtB7/waFlWtfhmw16/sj0rmM1dxovSmYH1o W9FVI57zNALTx9rvaeTHmjyRNO2iWFNwqnxjc=