Re: [homenet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-15.txt

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 29 May 2021 00:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=7Fw7+vK7QOf0e+NecGlXfzFYH8XoEcwlSf2PLTLALK0=; b=sNS0nufViMbyWIKCDgg4Rf4UF2fWtZSC13aEE1er62w5OP74NIUpJTOUWZFLVrxjdw QEOSiU69FjBbwfNeK6pCl4dO0tkYJIBXI+sC/7hyd0Ois5sdnlSMEk8BFJbted3aAbhw x2wSE/UgL/XSn27T2ZT90O/AIsckROJJNUhWbQxVl2fgtl1C1mGT5PF3hfCIt9o35Pbn OKUblTu+m9Z+Ccz++DguAFYtppCj0f+zoVPX0BUoe4uoDgF40PVpNuM0du6++034XFxv xQFlG5fV7W8j4mMe91V1XH2H09Gv0VUlHjGosMXaa2zPuASg4UG79E2Mgd1D1siuapcE JkeQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=7Fw7+vK7QOf0e+NecGlXfzFYH8XoEcwlSf2PLTLALK0=; b=rOuwVLhyc9egMDbHItwFGdofZkKI0pT1njQs1JKfeV1lmX2hKa3+5ygzJeHaXzHOy3 uUzPRtHDqirguEQzRQl26/ResOWOrcuSWScERBUpLFN05RJjjT9FqToHHxnLrSdshuLX OGLPhkl99rzDl8GIoASIO4pAGxYqefxcjhRkSm2i2IFt15HJMhkqxgXOC0IhlbR/WWG/ NZZvq/OB+9Snvb1JPhn0uQ7O+baFow5UyD6Wrr6UG18bTLnMkEullpFdHkS2v/5cu+Vj j/jUN8C5TT7U6de0OvkeBCKaK5Tfv474aDj+fRm63mCb6q9dVDG+XAVs4D0CXFVvb5qM NyDA==