Re: [homenet] AD review of draft-ietf-homenet-naming-architecture-dhc-options-16

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 12 August 2022 00:04 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=oztiJfxnL3dOj7+rN96MYYl74nvIJERCE9iV8ZK/ewg=; b=M2Aljwf/ryeZ5GKy7xXwzsLNLtV7Mp4JXSdSnxNq576qi2Rg/Fl/BntNXzQTI+G5DS 1uSLroCPQYUyE73tNhfqyfTagPw0lBkPFMHsjTwbAgOBYxlYhidARQAjd2YPY23NuO9c zxT1lXgM9BsmJP2YDFV1AlTqmhbv+AbGrBc2IR81whETPBcqu+Ff8JJEk+DB/T1qvE9a 6Is0sI7vNHzgg062861mXU6DJv2cm+1uwANttwVen3LsYKBoh+YpijlqpqVtobHrkCBc PGx/DVjjP47gDlJ6e8b1R9nMSonSZAWA/HWJgslWVraBGWFD6WhlHq/JcsXKKXaNVS+7 NomQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=oztiJfxnL3dOj7+rN96MYYl74nvIJERCE9iV8ZK/ewg=; b=XLizCHZrdR8MDnlp2X42uCWqXYMow7rG3gWaL0vPySprtMk+uKFUsX6+6wlEKfSxaa o3FwwPDSDYb1tL6m89LR70TSXdySUzxuHbx8R0LQRF6f2y3kLgKHKwlLvZbZbywpFP8B W67Ez5SeNXXeMYt8KRJqNYjvOiMq4ptv+X+CDjtB2mvqmBAEw85DitdhFJJKaqDxD6gq ZMPAbWn8iqzmKe12y+iLMa6ZRs7Up83POREpIrey6U5U0l8Yw7pF7gHKgAAFOLGx+i8x 6HtEYmra+i5yh4lQO77n2KU1AeyapecoLWkzZXm0Y4rJLQChF4ZVMrNnnbWcRC3SM/4R TaLw==