Re: [homenet] WGLC on draft-ietf-homenet-dot-05

Suzanne Woolf <suzworldwide@gmail.com> Mon, 01 May 2017 00:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=8YklooIrXo7s2fMm9QH/74SyOMnBePlPD8Q/7ULgOR0=; b=jTJYk+ZuCHE6DJadr+J8KVu8fa/ZC0Srn8itG2t1ffNU+zFhKQjSX6sNtjdLRfkQeX ZG2EJCU9uouqndDHlduAxGywtmr+E0yRmvZOlQFu0lFW1TnTvPnIzieON2xUL+hqPWWE lSOUJgvMvRZMqXYZvOqT0soXcMJZI37G5FnhZZgLJ+fbd+VWOhA5xgBBC6z5yM1J8SNH 71Q/bojoamlp33QfFkhGxOTM7B6Y2yVVKo5SDPU70NkNHdagigZBbzLEqPeMlJ6GFKQw 90LduLJcb6jOODh2DPQ45DiMUdFxP9akWat14lI2Ut8X5A+Ylw9zwx9WO3/346uc0/Ak L5Kg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=8YklooIrXo7s2fMm9QH/74SyOMnBePlPD8Q/7ULgOR0=; b=rx/8PU85/5gJPL2mlG1CLRupiMd12Ps3DCnFukyT90MKKeQyD3AA0sXpiAju7RauG/ zQE5GRwnVjEbr3KmIE/6jpVnWYBOys0cDJXooNFyyG7souLhfsNiP+DZIbOXaQQkPSQ7 189Y29xvnxNfnXhquTrx68kwpALWKGI7hiecCDVE8hLmFaoX5JWcrzxDKL83LJfuLts3 IyXBIVd4NmpAmUcCiwlXVqLwLYPsbJ4UOdNmIjt02xI7AJlBCsnQcv6/1EOXTl6anbVB /j98sf2KASo85QYpFFoirFG71qtwVHPcqhQG/LPwKHDLegykNW76ROkgiu411b2Ch8qA pLsg==