Re: [homenet] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-homenet-dncp-11: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 21 October 2015 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8970; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1445436773; x=1446646373; h=subject:to:references:cc:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=hJSe/5mgFm5/xgioYOnWQhQjoyIr9MkKkllJjXXLEbw=; b=mNeXblIYXIJ76WGEsYEZlPtgnoRgXgHd2KT595eDlarJSOuNMbbiqi/L pi/YBkofWrbfjomBgYUEkKwSaal8wMdJJvknfVqI/Z4zpKk/i9hqwB3XI Q0di0jLlYSUuu8UFFedtqr5VX8LbvnToWfC7PWFwucPGtmN0Zn2EsHCW+ s=;